FREE Professional Development Opportunity
Battelle Innovation in Teaching Fellowship
The Batelle Innovation in Teaching Fellowship opportunity offers a unique professional development experience for Elementary and Middle School Educators in . Elementary teachers will have the opportunity to explore Problem-Based Learning with while Middle School teachers will explore Problem-Based Learning with .
How to Register:
- Complete the form located on the registration page (see links below)
- You will receive an email notification from PAST that we received your registration form.
- Complete and return a signed Memorandum of Understanding.
- By Email: email@example.com.
- By Mail: The PAST Foundation1003 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212
- ATTN: MOU for Battelle Innovation in Teaching Fellowship
- Once your MOU is signed and returned, you will receive a notification that your registration is complete.
- Be on the lookout for information from course facilitator regarding details for the online course.
The value of Fellowship is $1,350 and is FREE for Elementary and Middle School teachers in Central Ohio thanks to Battelle.
Registration is open and filling fast.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org