FREE STEM Professional Development Opportunity
Battelle Innovation in Teaching Fellowship
The Battelle Innovation in Teaching Fellowship opportunity offers a unique professional development experience for K-12 Ohio Educators in . Learn how to apply Design Thinking processes to create design challenges with activities tailored to the needs of your students, solving a real world issue and creating shareable products. You will have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with other Ohio educators!
This opportunity consists of three components: An online course, one hands-on workshop, and on-going implementation support.
How to Register:
- Complete the form located on the registration page (see links below)
- You will receive an email notification from PAST that we received your registration form.
- Complete a signed Memorandum of Understanding:
- Return the Signed MOU:
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Mail: The PAST Foundation1003 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212
- ATTN: MOU for Battelle Innovation in Teaching Fellowship
- Once your MOU is signed and returned, you will receive a notification that your registration is complete.
- Be on the lookout for information from course facilitator regarding details for the online course
This FREE fellowship opportunity (valued at $1,500) is open to K-12 Ohio Educators thanks to Battelle.
Registration is open and filling fast.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org