Time & Location
Oct 18, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
PAST Innovation Lab, 1003 Kinnear Rd, Columbus, OH 43212, USA
About This Event
Get ready to experience our Maker Mania: Halloween Edition! Join us for a spine-tingling celebration and innovate, design and create with your family all wrapped up in the spirit of Halloween. It's a combination of spooky fun and hands-on learning that will leave you both entertained and enlightened. Be sure to wear your favorite costume!
We will be collecting donations of new or gently used school supplies for a local school.
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Pumpkin Carving and Painting : Get creative and create the most terrifying or imaginative pumpkin in our STEM-inspired pumpkin carving and painting. We'll provide the pumpkins, carving tools, and guidance—you bring the creativity!
- Robotics and Gadgets: Experience the future of technology with interactive demonstrations and gadget showcases. Learn how STEM plays a crucial role in the creation of cutting-edge devices that can make your Halloween even spookier.
- DIY Halloween Decorations: Learn how to make your own Halloween decorations using simple STEM principles. By the end of the evening you will have DIY Halloween projects to share!
- Trick-or-Treat with a Twist: Collect Halloween treats with a twist. Solve STEM challenges at various stations to earn your candies and treats—fun and learning combined!
- No prior experience is necessary for students to participate. All students MUST be accompanied by an adult while attending the event. When registering, please make sure to include: number of adults attending, number of students attending, age/grade of students attending, and what school(s) your student attends.
- For questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Photo and Image Release Disclaimer: Photographs and/or video will be taken at the event. By taking part in this event you grant the PAST Foundation full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed please inform an event organizer.