- June 4, 2018 - June 8, 2018 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- July 9, 2018 - July 13, 2018 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Students in Grades 4-8
Throughout this week long introductory photography course, students will learn the foundations of photography, composition, color theory, photo editing, printing, and presentation. Students will use mobile phones, tablets, and digital cameras to take photos, practice skills, play games, discuss, and critique photography. Students will also delve into historic photographer’s images and techniques. At the conclusion of the program, students will participate in a class wide gallery show where they will display their best work from the course.
- Camera (optional) – iPhone/Smartphone/Tablet, Point and Shoot, DSLR or GoPro
- Device to edit photos – Smartphone/Tablet/Laptop
- USB thumb drive or access to Dropbox to share images
This one-week program runs from 1pm-4pm on June 4th-8th and July 9th-13th and is open to rising 4th – 8th Graders, ages 9-14.
***Please fill out the forms located here in order to complete registration for this program***
Venue: PAST Innovation Lab