PAST works collaboratively with educators, businesses and industry to co-create innovative strategies designed to give real meaning to educational content through …
• School design for districts
• Professional development for educators
• Hybrid teaching models as innovative teaching methods
• Student programs, design challenges & workshops
• Learning Labs in partnership with business & industry
• Ethnographic analytical tools to provide statistical research
The PAST Knowledge Capture Team conducts internal (in-house) and external evaluation, monitoring program reliability through a culturally relevant, mixed methods approach. Our ethnographic methodology includes structured observations, interviews, focus groups, questionnaires and online surveys. We report out through engaging presentations that demonstrate your work.