PAST works collaboratively with educators, businesses and industry to co-create innovative strategies designed to give real meaning to educational content through …
• School design for districts
• Professional development for educators
• Hybrid teaching models as innovative teaching methods
• Student programs, design challenges & workshops
• Learning Labs in partnership with business & industry
• Ethnographic analytical tools to provide statistical research
Participating in the OSLN Statewide Design Challenge?
PAST can offer you support! Click HERE to learn more.
The PAST Knowledge Capture Team conducts internal (in-house) and external evaluation, monitoring program reliability through a culturally relevant, mixed methods approach. Our ethnographic methodology includes structured observations, interviews, focus groups, questionnaires and online surveys. We report out through engaging presentations that demonstrate your work.