PAST works collaboratively with educators, businesses and industry to co-create innovative strategies designed to give real meaning to educational content through …
• School design for districts
• Professional development for educators
• Hybrid teaching models as innovative teaching methods
• Student programs, design challenges & workshops
• Learning Labs in partnership with business & industry
• Ethnographic analytical tools to provide statistical research
Immersive PD Opportunities
Additive Manufacturing Summer Institute
Over four weeks in June, students and teachers are invited to participate in a dynamic, rapid paced course that covers four areas of additive manufacturing – CAD, Welding, 3D Printing and Assembly. The immersive program prepares students for college pathways in Additive Manufacturing, while providing teachers with professional development for bringing effective and engaging coursework back to school. The Summer Institute also preps students and teachers to earn industry recognized certification.
Interested in learning more, click HERE.
The PAST Knowledge Capture Team conducts internal (in-house) and external evaluation, monitoring program reliability through a culturally relevant, mixed methods approach. Our ethnographic methodology includes structured observations, interviews, focus groups, questionnaires and online surveys. We report out through engaging presentations that demonstrate your work.