Mon, Jun 10|
PAST Innovation Lab
Junior WorldCraft Explorers: Global Adventures in Minecraft
Program Dates/Times: June 10th-14th (9am-12pm) Open to rising 3rd-5th Graders, ages 8-11.
Time & Location
Jun 10, 2024, 9:00 AM EDT – Jun 11, 2024, 12:00 PM EDT
PAST Innovation Lab, 1003 Kinnear Rd, Columbus, OH 43212, USA
About This Event
Welcome to "Junior Tech Explorers: Arduino Robotics", an exciting summer program tailored for young minds eager to embark on a journey of technological discovery. In this program, elementary students become the architects of their own robotic creations, learning the fundamentals of electronics and programming through the engaging platform of Arduino.
1. Introduction to Arduino: Participants will dive into the world of Arduino, a versatile platform that introduces elementary students to the basics of electronics and coding in a fun and interactive way.
2. Hands-On Robotics: Engaging in hands-on robotics participants will build and program their own robots using Arduino. Creations will come to life as participants navigate through challenges and tasks.
3. Creative Coding: Unleash creativity through coding exercises designed for young minds. Participants will learn how to program robots to perform specific actions, fostering a foundation in computational thinking.
4. Team Challenges: Encouraging teamwork and collaboration through interactive group challenges. Participants will collaborate, share ideas, and problem-solve together, promoting a supportive and collaborative learning environment.
5. Innovation Showcase: The program will conclude with a showcase, where participants will share their robotic creations to friends, family, and fellow Tech Explorers.
You will receive an email a week prior to the start of the program with information regarding location, paperwork, drop off and pick up time, along with the culminating program presentation information.
Program sold out? You can register to be on our waitlist. We will notify you if a spot opens up!
- Ticket type
Junior: Global Adventures in M
Minimum Registration Requirement: If registration for a program offering is less than the minimum number (10), the program will not be offered at that time. You will be notified if the program does not meet the minimum number You will receive an email a week prior to the start of the program with information regarding location, paperwork, drop off and pick up time, along with the culminating program presentation information. Please fill out the student forms for participation in this program.Price$50.00Sold Out
This event is sold out